The processing of your data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protecting your privacy and your rights in line with both the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003) and with the European Regulation n. 2016/679 (RGDPR). The Data Controller is Forty00 Natural Cosmetics Via della Civiltà 7, 56020 San Romano (PI); email@example.com
Pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 37 of EU Reg. 2016/679 RGDP Forty00 Natural Cosmetics has appointed the Data Protection Officer to whom you can contact using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The collection and processing concern the following types of data:
- Personal data
For the purpose of our relationship and / or the services connected to it, we collect personal data such as: user identification data such as name, surname, place of residence, e-mail address, bank details and in any case all those data essential to proceed with correctly fulfill orders received, manage payments, deliveries, any return / refund requests, and so on.
- Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
By cookies we mean a textual element that is inserted into the hard disk of a computer only after authorization. Cookies are used to streamline the analysis of web traffic or to indicate when a specific site is visited and allow web applications to send information to individual users. Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are persistent cookies of any kind used, or systems for tracing users.
The data processing is aimed exclusively at implementing the services connected to the web services of the forty00official.com site and in any case for purposes strictly connected to the performance of the service. The personal data provided by users who submit requests for services are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested and are not disclosed to third parties unless the communication is required by law or is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the requests.
The personal information we collect is used to:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use personal data to receive and manage orders, provide products and services, process payments and communicate with you regarding your orders, products, services and promotional offers.
- Provide and improve the Services offered and resolve any problems related to them. We use your personal data to provide functionality, analyze performance, evaluate the quality of products and / or services, correct errors and improve the use and efficiency of the services on the site.
- Fulfill legal obligations. In some cases, we are required by law to collect and process your personal data.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal data to communicate with you about the services offered through different channels (for example, by telephone, email and chat).
Purposes for which we ask for your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal data for specific purposes that we will communicate to you. When you consent to the processing of your personal data by us for a specific purpose, you can withdraw your consent at any time and, in this case, we will stop processing your data for that purpose.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to perform the requested service and after the termination of the commercial relationship in order to issue certificates or documentation that may be required, for the fulfillment of all possible obligations connected or deriving from the conclusion of the relationship itself. and in any case for a period not exceeding 5 years from the aforementioned termination. For example, after the termination of the relationship it may be necessary to keep your data to comply with legal obligations and / or fulfill tax obligations. The processing takes place at the headquarters of Forty00 Natural Cosmetics and the contents are handled by employees and / or collaborators of the same who act under the supervision and control of the responsible person.
The system is protected against access by any malicious persons; our Company has prepared and will continuously improve the security system for accessing and storing data. Forty00 Natural Cosmetics uses industry standards for the protection of personal information. The data will be processed by employees and / or professionals appointed by it, who will carry out the aforementioned activities under the direct supervision and responsibility of the person in charge.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Obligation of processing
We point out that the provision of data is not mandatory, however failure to provide it could result in the failure or partial execution of the requested service.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Brief information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared to offer particular services.
Communication and sharing of information with third parties
Forty00 Natural Cosmetics may have to make the data concerning you accessible to the judicial authorities as well as to qualified third parties only on the basis of specific legal duties and for the performance of the requested service.
For example, the data, for the purposes related to the execution of contractual obligations, may be communicated by us and / or transmitted to the following categories of subjects: - to our consultants, within the limits necessary for the performance of their assignment at our company; to our suppliers of goods and services (such as couriers) within the limits necessary for carrying out the activities covered by the contractual and contractual relationships established with you; banking institutions for the management of receipts and payments; financial administrations and other companies or public bodies in fulfillment of regulatory obligations; companies and law firms for the protection of contractual rights; competent judicial and investigative authorities in the event of an express request by the authorities themselves.
Forty00 Natural Cosmetics also communicates the data you provide to third parties such as 1) Companies and / or subjects belonging to Forty00 Natural Cosmetics or with whom Forty00 Natural Cosmetics has entered into specific agreements which are entrusted with the task of carrying out activities aimed at improving the quality of the services offered and for marketing purposes of our services and / or updated information on products and services; 2) natural and / or legal persons who by virtue of contracts stipulated with Forty00 Natural Cosmetics provide specific processing services or carry out activities connected, instrumental or supportive to those carried out by Forty00 Natural Cosmetics.
No data collected through the web service is disclosed to third parties.
Methods of data processing
Data processing may be carried out through manual, computerized or telematic tools designed to store, manage and transmit the data organized according to logic related to the same declared purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data processed. The conservation and archiving of personal data takes place through the use of electronic and IT tools.
Data retention takes place at the headquarters of the Forty00 Natural Cosmetics company.
Rights of interested parties.
Pursuant to art. 13 RGDPR, the User has the right to obtain the indication:
- a) the origin of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents.
Furthermore, the User has the right to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the limitation of processing or opposition to their processing;
- access to data;
- data portability;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it). Interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data referring to them carried out through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulations have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as required by art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to take appropriate judicial offices (Article 79 of the Regulation).
- the right to cancellation (right to be forgotten).
Right to object
The User has the right to object, in accordance with the provisions of art. 21 EU Reg 2016 / 679RGDP, in whole or in part:
1. at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, pursuant to art. 6 Par. 1 letters e) or f) of EU Reg. 2016/679 including profiling on the basis of these provisions;
2. to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material;
3. to processing for direct marketing purposes including profiling to the extent that it is connected to direct marketing.
4. To processing for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest.
How to exercise rights
At any time you can exercise your rights towards Forty00 Natural Cosmetics as Data Controller by sending a request to the following email address email@example.com
For any information, request, clarification, contact us at: Forty00 Natural Cosmetics Via della Civiltà 7, San Romani (PI) or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated on 17/10/2020